Let's help Henry get to Singapore for the Floorball AOFC Cup in October 2023!
To help with our fundraising we bring you the Centa Bakery Pie Fundraiser. These are delicious family-sized pies, with many flavours to choose from.
All pies are $13 each.
Orders & payment need to be completed by Wednesday 13 September 2023
Pies will be available to collect from us on Thursday 28 September or delivered to you (by prior arrangement only).
Some information from Centa Bakery:
- Pies can be stored refrigerated for 5 days from delivery and then will need to be frozen.
- Our Family Meat Pies contain a real meat and vegetable filling. They are a minimum weight of 600gm. These pies are freeze-thaw stable and can be frozen and reheated later without losing their quality.
- Our Family Dessert Pies can be eaten hot or cold. They can also be frozen.
- Our pies do have an egg wash on top.
- Our pies are not gluten-free.
- Our pies may contain traces of nuts and sesame seeds.
This is Henry Pritchard Glen, he's just turned 15, and for the past 8 years, since first playing as a year 3 for Upper Hutt School, he has had a dream… to represent New Zealand playing Floorball.
Well, that dream is now a reality! Selected as one of the youngest players ever to play for the NZ Men's Floorball Team in the Asia Oceania Floorball Confederation (AOFC) Cup to be played in Singapore in October 2023.
Henry’s passion, determination, and hard work have made this dream come true.
After his start in the Upper Hutt City Council Activation league, playing for Upper Hutt School and Maidstone Intermediate, Henry now plays competitively for the Upper Hutt Floorball Club and has represented Upper Hutt College at Nationals, where they won silver earlier this year.
Floorball NZ has little available to the team as a sport with a relatively low national profile but this is building!
Henry will line up in October at the AOFC Cup, with the New Zealand Men's Development Team, as one of the youngest players to represent New Zealand and will face teams from Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, the Solomon Islands, and Iran and more.
All donations are welcome to support our families in funding their trip to Singapore. Let's help them realise their dream the first time they stand under the New Zealand flag and hear the national anthem ring out before the first whistle!